Traditional re-usable linen drapes and gowns carry no guarantee against infection due to tears and holes during washing as well as the high lint nature of linen. We offer a range of single use medical nonwoven fabrics with superior barrier protection – bacterial, viral, particulate and fluid. These nonwovens significantly reduce the risk of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI), protecting devices and making life safer for medical professionals and patients alike.
- Lint Free
- Low memory
- Flexible product options in performance, basis weights and colour
- Basis Weights: 30 – 55 GSM
- Colours: Medical Blue, Dark Blue, Green
- Treatments: Anti-Static (AS), Alcohol Repellent (AR) + Anti-Static (AS)
- Reliable protection and comfort to the wearer
- Compliance with global standards
- Compatible with all standard sterilization processes such as steam, EtO, plasma and irradiation.
- Surgical drapes, table covers, stand covers
- Surgical gowns, infection control apparel and scrub suits
- Face masks
- Sterile Barrier Systems (SBS): wrap, overwrap and breathable media for pouches